Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yay!!! I'm finally home!!


I got home around 1am this morning, and I couldn't be happier! Yesterday was the first time I got a little tipsy before boarding an aircraft. It was pretty fun! Thug Life, T-Pain, Broadway, and I had a few drinks and appetizers at a lovely Island themed restaurant in the airport. The first flight was fine, but my connecting flight was nerve wrecking!! I definitely am NOT a fan of turbulence!! All the passengers on that flight got a good laugh in because I almost jumped out of my seat when we passed through a cloud. Not cool!! At all! It made me wonder how I'm going to deal with things like snow storms, and rainy weather in the future! But of course, I can't worry about what I can't help! Our two weeks of training was kind of meant to be a refresher course, but it was really two weeks of food, shoping, and drinking!! Which I'm okay with. Our presentations and test went well, and we went out to Famous Dave's BBQ with our facilitator Darryl. It was a really good end to our training, and I really feel like our class was the best he's had in a long time! I definitely made life time friends in that bunch!! I'm gonna truly miss everyone, and I think two weeks gives you just enough time to get in the groove of things, and then of course we've got to go! I'm gonna miss those two "up there" the most!! They became my besties!!


I'm gonna spend two weeks off and split them between Miami and Orlando. I have soooo much to get done, and I really need to learn how to organize and pack my clothes so that I don't end up at the check in counter pulling crap out of my suitcase because it's too heavy!! Kristy was walking around for awhile with three shoes and a blow dryer! Lol! I look forward to hitting the road again... next up is Niagara Falls, NY and I can't wait! I want to make sure I spend a lot of time with everyone I can these next two weeks, because my next day off isn't until May 7th!! Nonetheless, I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. You would be proud of how much I packed this time. Seriously. I brought more than one bag :-)

    Miss ya already!

    ReplyDelete