Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Feeling Very Large and Not At All In Charge!!


So, I woke up this morning feeling EXTREMELY frickin' heavy!! The girls and I went to Outback last night for dinn, and let's just say, we had a very gluttonous time!! After two Apple Martini's, bread, salad, Awesome Blossom, 12 0z. Ribeye with loaded baked potato, Atomic Kool Aide, and a Chocolate Tower of Thunder later, Kisha felt very, very huge!!! Kristy just commented that the Chocolate Tower of Thunder definitely gives thunder thighs!!! I agreeeeee!! So, I definitely need to do something about this! That was ONE meal!! Let's not even talk about breakfast and lunch!! This new gig has it's perks, but seriously, I'm not trying to become as big as a house!! I feel like I have absolutely no self control over what the hell I stick in my mouth! I'm hungry; I eat, I'm not hungry; I eat, I think about how I need to stop eating so much; and yup, you guessed it!! I frickin' EAT!! The madness has to stop!! And I would almost feel better if I ate whatever I wanted, but then made sure I worked out on a regular basis; nope! That's not happening either!! Someone please help me before I lose my mind!! Maybe the girls should just tape my mouth shut for the next few days we're here! Lol It makes it hard not to eat, when a company gives you 40 bucks a day for food! What the hell were they thinking??? Are they trying to have fat, unattractive employees?? Is that what I have to look forward to by going on the road? Thunder thighs, and not fitting into any of my cute clothes??!! I know this is a HUGE contradiction to what I blogged about yesterday ( you know, actually liking this job and everything), but honestly!! I need to learn a little self control or something, because right now, I definitely DO NOT have any! Whew! I actually feel like I just lost a little weight writing this!! Heehee!

1 comment:

  1. It's all SO new right now, love. I think that once we get the hang of this job thing we'll not only come up with our own routine, but also start spending more time ON ourselves. I'm using this time on the road to reach some goals (financially and ... weight wise). We can work together on this too! I'll call your ass up in Niagara and make sure you're not eating too much chocolate if you call me in Branson and tell me to lay off the fries! :-)

    ReplyDelete