Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm Home!!!! And I Had a FABtastic Time With My Fellow Trainees!!




So, I really need to get on a regular schedule with this whole blogging bit!! This is ridiculous! lol. So, I'm finally home, and so glad to be here! However, it's bittersweet, because I won't see everyone from training too much now that this is over! :( Six of us go back at the end of June for IHG certification, but I won't see my Redd, Broadway, or Tpain anymore!! That makes me sad! But we're gonna try and have a "Micros Reunion" and meet up somewhere in the next few months. Kristy and I flew back to Miami together, and made some buddies on the way! We're a trip and a half together, I'll tell you that much!! I've found a fabulous new friend in that chick!!

So, these last two weeks were really fun! I experienced a lot of new things, and finally had crab cakes! Last Friday night, we went to Luckie's Tavern at the Power Plant in BMore, and had a ball! It wasn't exactly my kind of club or my kind of music, but I must say I had an amazing time!! Then Saturday, Amalis and I went to Alexandria, VA and had Dr. Fish pedicures. Little carp fish nibble away at the dead skin on your feet, and boy, did they have a feast!!! lol! I was such a drama queen! But I made it through and it was quite an experience! Loved it!

Sunday, we went to a cute little church in Ellicott City, and had lunch at Red Lobster. Then, we went to Annapolis for the rest of the day. Absolutely beautiful city!! Love it, love it, love it!! This is where I finally had my little mini crab cake sliders at The Federal House! They were awesome! We also went to the Naval Academy, and saw some cute sailors! I picked up a few small trinkets for the fam in the gift shop, and we headed back to Columbia.



Phase II Training was a lot of info in such a short period of time, and I am glad it is over!! The next few sites are Support sites which mean I only help with questions they have and not with configuration, which right now, is fine with me!! The biggest thing I think I have to learn right now is how to frickin' pack, because I had to pay $50 for my overweight luggage, which sucks!! Lesson learned that's for damn sure!!!

1 comment:

  1. awww... i wish we could always to fly back to Miami together! Kisha... why have I still not talked to you on the phone? WTF I'm getting more & more depressed everyday!

    ReplyDelete