Sunday, August 30, 2009

Uggggh!

So, I've come to the realization that I would rather not like boys. Not that I want to like girls, but dudes are killing me these days! There is way too much pressure when you're feeling somebody. Does he like me as much as I like him? Did I say the wrong thing? Did I offend him? Am I coming on too strong? UGGHHHHH!! Why can't we just be friends and interact like normal people? Why do we have to get nervous and start playing games? I start off the same way every time just to be the sucker! I thought that having this job would help me to just make friends, and keep it that way, but these damn emotions of mine!! I was doing so good! I spent four years in a relationship that I didn't have to work for at all, and now I feel like those days are long gone! I kinda miss it! But to go back to that would be settling, and that is definitely something I don't want to do! I'm not even ready to settle down yet, but being the sensitive woman I am; I meet a man with a few of the characteristics I'm looking for and BAAAM! I want to make it more than what it is! Why do women do that? Maybe I shouldn't speak for the entire population of women! Why do I do that? Why can't I just live in the moment and appreciate a relationship for what it is at that moment? Why do I always have to dig deeper? Why dissect every little detail of a perfectly fine situation and make it more than it is?! Honestly after writing all this, I feel much better! lol I guess I just needed to vent! Thanks to whoever read this! I really needed that! =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie, you are preaching to the choir ; )

    This is the reason why you have girl friends....we're here for you when men are shit and make you feel like this. Love you sweetie, hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete